Indian Coast Guard will start the registration process for the posts of Assistant Commandant from 25 January 2023. Candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply online through the official site of Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
This recruitment drive will fill 71 posts of Assistant Commandant – General Duty, Commercial Pilot License (Cpl-Ssa), Technical (Engineering and Electrical/Electronics) and Law for 01/2024 batch in the organization. The last date to apply for the posts is 9 February 2023. Candidates can follow these simple steps given below to apply for the same.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
- Visit the official site of Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Click on the Assistant Commandant Posts link available on the home page.
- Register yourself and fill the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the fee.
- Once done, click Submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep its hard copy for further need.
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) have to pay the fee of 250/- through online mode through Net Banking or Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupee/Credit/Debit Card. /UPI