Life Insurance Corporation of India has invited applications from candidates to apply for the post of Apprentice Development Officer. Candidates who want to apply for this post can apply online through LIC official site licindia.in.
This recruitment drive will fill 9394 posts in the organization. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
- Application Opening Date: 21 January 2023
- Application Deadline: February 10, 2023
- Download Call Letter: 4th March 2023
- Preliminary Exam Date: 12 March 2023
- Main Exam Date: 8th April 2023
- Southern Zonal Office: 1516 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office: 1408 Posts
- North Zonal Office: 1216 Posts
- North Central Zonal Office: 1033 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office: 1049 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office: 669 Posts
- Central Zonal Office: 561 Posts
- Western Zonal Office: 1942 Posts.
Candidates can check through educational qualification. Detailed information is available here.. Candidate’s age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years.
Selection will be done on the basis of online tests, followed by interview of the candidates who qualify the online test and subsequently pre-recruitment medical examination.
There is an application fee. ₹750/- except SC/ST candidates and etc ₹100/- for SC/ST candidates. Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, UPI, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.