National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences will close the registration process for NBE FET 2022 on 27th January 2023. Candidates who want to apply for Fellowship Entry Test can apply online through NBE official site natboard.edu.in.
The edit window for all payment success requests will open on January 28 and close on January 29, 2023. The admit card will be released on 4th February 2023 and the exam will be held on 10th February 2023. The result will be announced. On 28 February 2023.
Students who possess or are likely to possess a recognized Post Graduate Medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/MCh/DNB/DrNB) or equivalent recognized qualification may apply for the examination. can. To apply for the exam, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
NBE FET 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the official site of NBE at natboard.edu.in.
- Click on the NBE FET 2022 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will get the link.
- Enter the login details and click submit.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Once done, click Submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the page and keep its hard copy for further need.