Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released TN Police TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2022. Hall Ticket or Admit Card is released for PMT, ET, PET, CV TN Police Constable (Grade 2), Jail Warder (Grade 2) and Fireman. Posts candidates can download admit card through TNUSRB official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
The written exam was conducted on November 27 and the final answer key was released on December 20. The results were declared on 27 December 2022. Candidates who qualify the written test are eligible to participate in CV, PMT, ET and PET rounds. To download the call letter, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
TN Police TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2022: How to Download
- Visit the official site of TNUSRB at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the TN Police TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2022 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates have to enter the login details.
- Click on submit and your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of it for further need.
The ongoing recruitment drive is to fill a total of 3,552 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Candidates can visit the official site of TNUSRB for more relevant details.