The first session of JEE Main 2023 Starting tomorrow, January 24th. Engineering (Paper 1, BE/BTech) examination will be conducted in two shifts on January 24, 25, 29, 30, 31 and February 1 on all the examination days. Architecture and Planning Paper (Paper 2) will be held on January 28 in one shift. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released. JEE Mains January Exam Admit Card at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Apart from details like exam date and time, exam center information and roll number, JEE Main Admit Card contains several important instructions for students. They should read these instructions carefully and follow them on the day of examination.
Here are ten tips on JEE Main 2023 dress code and other exam day guidelines:
- Wear slippers or sandals with low heels. Avoid closed shoes, including shoes.
- Wear light clothing with half sleeves (t-shirt, etc.). Long sleeves are not allowed. Avoid clothing with large buttons. If you wear specific clothing for religious or traditional reasons, arrive early at the exam location for the mandatory search.
- Take a printout of your JEE Main Admit Card in color and on A4 size paper. Make sure all details including your photograph and signature are clear. Take a printout of all the pages. Bring the photo ID, photograph etc. mentioned on the admit card for verification.
- Handbags, mobile phones, any form of communication/electronic devices etc. are not allowed inside the examination centres.
- Although some test centers may have storage facilities for personal belongings, it is in the best interest of candidates to make their own arrangements.
- Do not wear cap, dupatta, spectacles etc. at the examination venue. Metal objects including watches are strictly prohibited. The exam console will display a clock/timer so candidates can keep track.
- Items related to the examination are allowed inside the examination hall: JEE Main Admit Card (with self-declaration form, if available), photo ID proof, copy of the same photograph used in the application form (to be pasted on the attendance sheet ), PWD Certificate. and script document (if applicable). Candidates will be provided pen, scrabble pad.
- Personal belongings in the examination hall include water, hand sanitizer etc. Diabetic candidates can bring food items as per admit card guidelines.
- The reporting time is mentioned on the JEE Main admit card. Candidates should ensure that they reach the examination venue by this time. After the gate of the examination center is closed, no candidate will be allowed entry under any circumstances.
- The printed copy of your JEE Main Admit Card and all scrabble pages should be left at the space provided before leaving the examination hall. Write your name, roll number etc. on the scribable pages as instructed by the examiners. Do not bring these pages with you as this may result in disqualification.
What is dress code for jee main 2023